Monday, October 8, 2012

Gossip Girl Fashion Links

The last season of Gossip Girl is premiering to night, and even though I no longer watch the show (I am telling the truth!), I do still enjoy the fashion recaps after each episode. 

Both The Cut and Fashionista have created some great galleries that take a look at the best looks and trends from past seasons. I am definitely going to be pinning some of these! 


Credit: The Cut
I remember when the show first came out and there were tights everywhere. I feel like gossip girl helped bring back the tights trend, and thank God because tights have become a fall/winter staple of mine. I usually stick to basic black but Blair inspired me to branch out into more colors and fun patterns.

Dare I say it, I think that Gossip Girl is the most fashionable show to come out since Sex and the City. I will definitely miss the fashion inspiration, but luckily there are other fashionable shows to help fill the void.

My top pick? Revenge!

I think that Miss Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke is quite the fashion plate. Her frenemy Ashley always looks great too.

Credit: ABC.com
Credit: SheKnows.com
Credit: ABC.com
Now that GG is coming to an end, what shows will you be taking fashion inspiration from?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! I'm always interested in other ideas and opinions. Please share your thoughts.