Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone!!!

I did my big nights out with costumes over the weekend, so tonight I am hanging with my family and seeing my nephew out the door to trick or treat.

My mom usually makes a nice dinner on Halloween and it's usually something filling that sticks to the ribs.

Here are some great recipes to try before the trick or treating commences:


Beef Stew

My mom has her own recipe that she uses but this one by Paula Deen is excellent as well.


Dragon's Breath Chili from Guy Fieri. Get the recipe here.


Linguini with Shrimp Scampi from Ina Garten. Get the recipe here.

I hope everyone has fun tonight! 

I am looking forward to a nice family dinner, some scary movies, and candy that I will be stealing from my nephews stash.


Recipes for Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! I'm always interested in other ideas and opinions. Please share your thoughts.