Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekend Casual


This is what weekend clothes should look like!

Everyone looks forward to the weekend because it's  a chance to relax and recuperate after a long work week. I love that, but sometimes I find myself getting lazy over the weekend, especially with my clothes. 

I like dressing down, but I often find myself heading out in the same pea coat and the cardinal sin of fashion, UGG BOOTS. Go ahead and judge, I deserve it.

This weekend, I am going to try and get back on the wagon, and save the UGGS  for a snow storm.  

Here are some pieces that are similar to the ones I will be pulling out of my closet this weekend. 

J. Crew Collection Cashmere Sweater

J. Brand Low Rise Skinny Jeans from Bloomingdales
Bow Earrings from J. Crew

Steven by Steve Madden Intyce Boot from Zappos

J. Crew Minnie Pant


Theory Vest

Hopefully, a pulled together look will lead to a more productive weekend. Fingers crossed!


Stylish Weekend Fashion | Weekend Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! I'm always interested in other ideas and opinions. Please share your thoughts.