Thursday, November 15, 2012

Words Worth Repeating


Number 76 of the Laws of Modern Women

Everyone has those days when nothing is going right, and sometimes we take our frustrations out on other people. 

But....

 You're bad mood isn't an excuse for forgetting your please's and thank you's and good manners aren't just for the days when you feel like being nice.

Bloggers note: I know that some people think that things like manners & etiquette don't matter any more but I completely disagree!! The people that think that way are the jerks who can't get off their cell phone long enough to say hello to the person at the check-out counter. I know you are busy, tired and have "more important" things to do, but please, be kind enough to remove your phone from your ear and have a human interaction with someone once and a while. Maybe if you did, people like me wouldn't have to create blog posts about how to be a decent person. 

Does anyone know where you can find the rest of the Laws of  Modern Women? I found this one on Pinterest and I am interested in reading the rest of them. Thanks!

Words of Wisdom |The Laws of Modern Women

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! I'm always interested in other ideas and opinions. Please share your thoughts.