Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Sales


I have been getting emails all week about the Thanksgiving & Black Friday sales and I wanted to share some of the best ones. 

I prefer to shop online because I find the Black Friday crowds to be kind of scary. If you are brave enough to head to the mall, Good Luck and Happy Shopping!

Coach Factory

30% off your entire purchase in-store

J. Crew Factory

Up to 50% off in-store on Black Friday

Ann Taylor

40% off all full priced items in-store and online

Banana Republic

40% off select styles in-store and online, now through Thursday

Gap

60% off everything in-store and online through Saturday

Ralph Lauren

Through Monday, take an additional 25% off all sale prices online
Thanksgiving Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! I'm always interested in other ideas and opinions. Please share your thoughts.