Monday, November 19, 2012

The Weekend Tote Bag


Whenever I go away for an overnight or weekend, I always struggle to decide what piece of luggage to take with me. My small roller suitcase is way too much, even for a chronic over packer like me.

I realized that I needed to invest in a large weekend tote bag, that isn't as large as a suitcase, but larger then my everyday work tote.

I've searched around and found many great options.

T. Anthony Boarding Tote

Love the pop of red


I love this one because it comes in several colors and can be monogrammed!



Great leather and made in Massachusetts

After narrowing it down to the four bags above, I have decided to get both the L.L. Bean tote and the Longchamp tote. I couldn't choose between the two, and I love the Bean tote for summer time. It's better to have two anyway. With my over packing, i'll likely end up taking both bags for a weekend trip.



Shopping for a Weekend Tote Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There! I'm always interested in other ideas and opinions. Please share your thoughts.